Monday, August 8, 2011

Email Series I

From: Ford, Geraldine
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 8:57 AM
To: Alade, Oladimeji


Subject: end of year meeting with Dr. Farber

Call me as soon as possible to schedule your end of year meeting with Dr. Farber. I need to get these meetings scheduled by Wednesday.

Thank you.

Gerry Ford
Residency Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
Washington University School of Medicine
660 South Euclid Avenue
St Louis MO 63110

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: Alade, Oladimeji
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 7:53 PM
To: Ford, Geraldine


Subject: RE: end of year meeting with Dr. Farber

Hi Gerry:

I'll have to consult with my attorney regarding this.

Thanks.

Obie

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ford, Geraldine
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:38 AM
To: Alade, Oladimeji


Subject: RE: end of year meeting with Dr. Farber

Ok.

Gerry Ford
Residency Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
Washington University School of Medicine
660 South Euclid Avenue
St Louis MO 63110

--------------------------------------------------------------

[
Comments:

I got a page from Gerry early Friday morning (Friday, June 17, 2011) that I need to schedule the meeting with Dr. Farber; I informed her that I will get back to her before the end of the day.

However, I couldn't get in touch with my attorney, despite numerous calls; I consequently sent the following email.

]

--------------------------------------------------------------


From: Alade, Oladimeji
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 3:40 PM
To: Ford, Geraldine
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx


Subject: RE: end of year meeting with Dr. Farber

Hi Gerry:

Further to our phone conversation this morning and given the ongoing dispute I have with the residency program and Dr. Farber, I will not be able to meet with him one on one.

Should there be further question regarding this issue, please contact my attorney:

XXXXXXXXXX
Phone: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks.

Obie

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: Gerry Ford
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:44:04 -0500
To: Alade, Oladimeji


Subject: RE: end of year meeting with Dr. Farber

You would be meeting with Dr. Farber and Dr. Harbit together. Will that be possible?

Gerry Ford
Residency Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
Washington University School of Medicine
660 South Euclid Avenue
St Louis MO 63110

No comments:

Post a Comment

An ear that's quick to hear; a mind that is rational and objective; and a heart that is empathic.