May 30, 2012
Mr. Dean C. Bryant
Special Agent in Charge
FBI Saint Louis
2222 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Dear Mr. Bryant:
Filing a Crime Compliant
Sir, this is my fourth correspondence with the FBI-Saint Louis, MO office about the issues raised in this compliant/letter. As of this writing, I am yet to receive an official notification from your office to indicate that the crimes reported herein are being looked into and/or addressed.
Although I have enclosed quite some materials in this correspondence to you (both hard and soft copies), I still have in my possession significant more materials, which I am willing to share with you, regarding the allegations raised herein; I’m of the opinion that some of them might be of evidentiary value.
Sir, there were three criminal incidents against my person and of which I suffered significant body and psychological harm, including multiple head trauma and lacerations; as of today, I am still in great pain and suffering from the injuries inflicted on me when I was viciously attacked, twice. The dates and immediate circumstances surrounding the afore-mentioned attacks are described in the body of this compliant.
While acknowledging that I am not necessarily a legal expert, the following appears to be some of the criminal acts perpetuated against my person:
- Color of Law abuse,
- Conspiracy to impede and injure a United States Serviceman on account of service,
- Attacks on a United States Serviceman on account of service,
- Discrimination against person wearing uniform of armed forces, and
- Civil Rights Violations
- Armed robbery
I was forced to endure these criminal actions through the activities of various agents and surrogates of Barnes Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine (BJH/WUSM) in Saint Louis, MO, and at the hands of some unscrupulous police officers of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Police Department (SLMPD). A brief description of these incidents is as follows.
- On July 8, 2011, while I was in full military uniform and in the course of discharging my military obligations and service (and despite my full cooperation), after fully identifying myself as a captain in the United States Army Reserves (USAR), I was subjected to the following by the Security Personnel of BJH/WUSM, who were under the direct supervision and control of a BJH HR Manager; this BJH HR Manager was physically present and observed the unfolding events:
- I was viciously attacked by BJH/WUSM Security Personnel, numbering between twelve to fifteen individuals, simultaneously, and I sustained significant body and psychological harm; there were no provocative or inciteful actions on my part, prior to been attacked by these individuals.
- I was forcibly held against my will (in essence, I was practically kidnapped) for over 18 hours.
- The BJH HR Manager present and directing the attack of his hospital’s Security Personnel against me, purposefully made false information and hoaxes about me for malicious ends. In this willful act of disinformation by the HR Manager, instruments of unsworn declarations were used and had the net effect of, amongst other things, the creation of a conspiracy against me.
- My personal properties (which included my personal laptop) were forcibly and unduly taken away from me. As of this moment, BJH/WUSM is still holding onto my personal possession and refusing to turn them over to the proper authorities.
- Two SLMPD police officers were present on the scene when my personal possessions was forcibly taken and confiscated by BJH/WUSM Security Personnel. I implored these officers to please intervene and help secure my properties but they refused to uphold the law; they instead jeered at me that I should “add it to my lawsuit against the hospital.”
- On July 9, 2011, after being released from the prolonged detention BJH/WUSM Security Personnel had subjected me to, I returned to BJH to ask for the return of my personal possessions, which they had forcibly confiscated, as described earlier. BJH/WUSM refused to release my possessions, and while I was outside the hospital and headed towards my car to go home, I was once again, and for the second time, subjected to:
- A vicious attack, wherein I sustained another round of significant bodily and psychological trauma. (I was later diagnosed with “closed head injury,” due to the repeated head trauma BJH/WUSM Security Personnel subjected me to.) The video footage of this event, as captured by BJH/WUSM security camera, can be viewed at:
- Being forcibly held against my will for another extended period.
- False and seriously damaging information was, again, deliberately and maliciously disseminated against me; an example of this is BJH/WUSM’s allegation that I am a terrorist with links to Osama bin Laden.
- On February 2, 2012, SLMPD officers forcibly broke into my home at 4103 Olive Street 63108. The officers used an excessive and undue force, not only in entering my home (the door to which they never knocked) but also in the execution of their “search warrant”; they drew guns on my hapless and elderly parent-in-laws, who were taking care of my infant son; and also broke doors of bedrooms, which were unlocked and visibly open. The SLMPD police officers claimed that they were performing a “search and seizure” of all my digital and computing devices for an ongoing child-pornography investigation against me.
During the raid of my home on 02 Feb 12, some of the SLMPD police officers made comments and references regarding my ongoing legal issues with BJH/WUSM. Those comments and the wreck-of-a-home they left in the wake of the execution of their search warrant, strongly suggested to me that there were other overriding sinister and ulterior motives prompting the invasion and destruction of my home; I feel the raid was more of an abuse of judicial process.
Furthermore, my suspicion of SLMPD police officers’ abuse of the process of law is all the more piqued, given that in both instances wherein my digital and computing devices were forcibly confiscated, SLMPD police officers have always been actively involved; they either “looked the other way,” refusing to uphold the Law, or appeared to be but extensions of BJH/WUSM Security Personnel. Also, in both instances, one is left with the eerie feeling that SLMPD police officers weren’t being faithful to the oaths of their office. All the more, as I write this, I am still being subjected to continued hardships through the prolonged withholding of my digital and computing devices by SLMPD, which includes all my data and their corresponding backups.
On the subject of child-pornography, I am not a pedophile. Throughout my nearly two decades of living inside the United States, I have never had any run-ins with Law Enforcement (other than routine traffic tickets), until BJH/WUSM Security Personnel viciously attacked, multiple times. Since the raid on my home, I have, nevertheless, relocated outside of Saint Louis, MO for the safety of my infant son and my young family.
My humble request and imploration through this medium, is that these allegations be looked into. I have various documents, pictures, video, and audio materials, which I believe presents a strong and convincing reason to at least perform a preliminary inquiry into the issues and circumstances surrounding the allegations I have made.
I can be reached at: 631.316.8101 or Oladimeji.Alade@us.army.mil.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Alade, Oladimeji, MS, D.O.
CPT, USAR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
An ear that's quick to hear; a mind that is rational and objective; and a heart that is empathic.